Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bridal Shower Success

I hosted a Bridal Shower for my Sister-in-Law today!  It was wonderful, if I do say so myself!  I love planning parties and this one was no exception!

The scene was reminiscent of the leaves changing in the fall with ivory, orange and brown tones throughout.  The favor boxes were in the shape of a cake.  With each piece of cake containing chocolate covered raisins.  The cupcakes were carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.  There was enough food to feed a small army.  The M&Ms even had the Bride and Groom's names on them. 

The blushing bride was radiant and beaming.  The weather was PERFECT (about 78*)!  All in all, I don't think it could have gotten much better!  I am so excited for Heather to get married!  She's just like a sister to me and she's marrying a great guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog