Monday, September 20, 2010

The Meaning of Life...

I often stop to ponder the meaning of life (ya' know, in my free time); while I'm sitting in traffic, as my daughter is laughing at something silly I do, when I think about my Mom and step-sister and others that lost their lives far too early, etc. 
Sometimes I have to remind myself that some people haven't had to experience loss in the same way that I have.  When I see someone (or catch myself) taking life for granted and adding stress to their lives I have to take a moment and remind myself that not every one is as blessed to know just how precious life is and how it can be so short.  And even though it came a at great cost, I do consider the ability to view life this way as a blessing. 

So the next time you are enjoying a moment with your family, just cherish it and know that you are lucky to be living in that moment!

2 comments:

Search This Blog